Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here is the poster design for my campaign. I have ordered copies of these printed on water resistant 11 by 17 inch paper at one of our local Charlottesville printing companies - and I am expecting to have them in a few days. If you would like to display one of these signs where others can see it (like a door, or wall, or window) let me know by telephone - 434.296.6208 - or email - kleemanforcouncil@earthlink.net - and I will get you one.

I will be getting some actual yard signs in the next few weeks so let me know if you would like one to display on your yard. It is a bit shocking at how much it costs to get these campaign materials produced, but I am hoping to keep my campaign expenses to a modest level. But, of course, it takes many small donations from a large number of people to get my message before the public. If you haven't yet made a contribution, I hope you will consider making one now. I have received contributions ranging between $10 and $250 for my campaign, but almost all of my contributions are $100 or less. As an independent thinker and an independent candidate I prefer to maintain this independence by having many people support my campaign with modest contributions and avoid any large support from any special interest group.

To contribute your financial support, you can click on the PayPal icon in the right hand column of this blog, or send me your check to Kleeman for Council, 407 Hedge Street, Charlottesville VA 22902. There is a printable form on my campaign website you can also use if you wish to send a contribution by mail.

These posters and signs should be appearing soon around the city. I hope you will post one in your neighborhood, too.

No comments: