Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Politics, Art, Theater, Film all in our Cultural Mix

Do pick up a copy of this week's c-ville weekly and check out Brendan Fitzgerald's culture column. My put art back into the art of politics ceramic tile yard sign is pictured (and I got my first photo credit in that newspaper). I am thrilled to be included in the article along with news of the Bridge Progressive Arts Initiative bicycle ride and film even (that I unfortunately didn't get to); Live Arts' own John Gibson's report from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival (didn't get there either, unfortunately); and the preview of theater production "The Clean House" that is opening at Live Arts on September 13 (I will definitely see this, however).

It is not too late to design your own artistic yard sign - and send me a photo. If it is a Kleeman for Council sign, that would be great, but there are all sorts of other options. I might make some sort of "Wage Peace" sign after the election is over to replace the "Kleeman for Council" sign pictured in the Fitzgerald column.

No comments: