Friday, October 12, 2007

Kleeman to be on WCHV radio (1260 AM) Thursday Oct. 18 at 7:00 AM

I am delighted to be invited (as have other council candidates) to chat about my city council campaign and issues in the city by Joe Thomas - the new Program Director at WCHV who is also hosting their morning drive-time show live from 5:00 to 7:00 am. As I understand the plan, you can call in with your questions. I am scheduled only starting at 7:00 am or actually a few minutes after 7:00 am.

I hope you will listen to 1260 AM on Thursday. It appears that Joe Thomas is keen on local issues and you might even find his show to be a great place to listen and discuss many of the issues in Charlottesville in the future. I plan to check out this 5:00 to 9:00 show (although I am not sure what day it starts).

If you are reading this blog, you are likely interested and involved in local issues. This show sounds like it just might be a valuable resource for generating some lively discussion of local issues. Check it out!

No comments: